To provide in vivo and in vitro allergy diagnosis by:
- To perform skin prick, intradermal and patch tests in the Allergy Clinic.
- To perform drug challenge testing in the Allergy Clinic.
- To perform specialised laboratory diagnostic test for the diagnosis of allergic diseases.
- To prepare allergens for in vivo tests in the diagnosis of allergic diseases.
- To provide skin and provocation tests for the diagnosis and management of drug hypersensitivity.
- Produce recombinant allergens for use in skin tests and immunotherapy by proteomic approaches to government and private hospitals.
- Provide desensitisation for patients.
- Provide immunotherapy treatments for patients.