Objectives of Specialised Diagnostics Centre (SDC)
- To provide highly skilled and advanced diagnostic tests for the health system in Malaysia.
- To strengthen and increase the range and diversity of diagnostic capabilities by using state of the art technology, to be competitive with the global advancement.
- To continue the development of new diagnostic methods through research in response to the continuous progress in medicine.
- To continually update personnel competency through continuing education and training.
- To collaborate with other researchers in IMR and other institutions where appropriate.
- To provide consultation on laboratory services to clinicians and laboratory scientists.